Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Polish Days - Seven Deadly Sins featuring 'Esther's Excess'!

Hello everyone, so today is a Polish Days post with the theme of the Seven Deadly Sins.





I thought long and hard and being the angel I am, it was pretty hard to get an idea what to do and then I scratched the surface of my inner self a bit harder and thought who am I kidding? :-) 

Having wanted to mix a couple of polishes I own together to see what they looked like a few months ago gave me the fab idea of doing the sin of Greed. Only had to look at my vast collection of polishes to realise that yes, I have enough polishes to last a lifetime but still I keep buying them.

But here is the mix I came up with and in honour of Polish Days/Greed have named it 'Esther's Excess' as it was made from a few of my many polishes!

You will have to excuse my very short nails in the photo but they have been pretty poorly lately, having had a reaction to a polish....also my camera is in a pretty poor way too but still no money to buy a new one yet...

Here it is:


 It was much sparklier in real life, once I get a new camera I will swatch it properly!




Here is a close up of one nail, can you guess which polishes I used for this?
 


Let me know which polishes you think I used to make this in the comments, I will reveal all in a quick post in a day or so with better swatches and don't forget to check out the other ladies partaking in Polish Days too!

xxx

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea, love your "Excess" creation :D And there is no such thing as too much polish, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to see a post from you again! I did greed too even though I did a different interpretation of it. I was just thinking earlier that there won't be anybody doing greed and then I saw your post. It's such a great idea to post a franken for this challenge. And it's definitely a beautiful one! Very sparkly and pretty! Hope you will blog more from now. I think your camera is fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The One That Got Away by OPI, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're back! That's great. And Esther's Excess looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete