Saturday, March 10, 2012

Collaboration post with Eye Graffiti inspired by Sleek Curacao palette

Hello everyone, today I have something really exciting for you. I have been working on a collaborative post with the lovely ladies Phlox and Azure who do the amazing blog EyeGraffiti. 

If you have not seen their blog before and are a huge fan of eye makeup like myself, head on over their blog and be inspired, but not before you've seen what we have come up with.

We each chose two colours from the Sleek Curacao eyeshadow palette and then came up with one or two looks using them, but myself of course, doing nails. I had a good rummage through my boxes and came up with pretty much perfect matches for the colours.

WARNING PICTURE HEAVY - CLICK TO ENLARGE!

The palette in question:




Here are the colours chosen by me, Blue Hawaiian with George - Smarty Pants and Bloody Mary with MUA (Superdrug) shade 4:




Here are my nails using the colours:




To match the colours, this is Eyegraffiti using Blue Hawaian and Bloody Mary. First out is Phlox! How stunning are these looks? I'm amazed!!:




Followed by Azure:





Two seriously talented ladies, I think you'll agree. Do I even need to ask?

Next it was Phlox and Azure's choice from the palette, and they chose as their colours Screwdriver (yellow) and Singapore Sling (pink), and I found to match George - Buttercup Shine and Sinful Colors - Jamboree:




I did the same look so you can see it working in different colors! (Lighting was a bit of a nightmare situation that day, so it doesn't look like a colour match on my photo's, sorry!)


  



Here is a look using the colours done by Phlox and Azure:







Phlox and Azure also did some fab (understatement!) looks inspired by the polka dots and the girls wore them out. I would be so pleased if I was walking down the street to see amazing makeup like this on people!

First up is Phlox:





Here is Azure's:









I want to say a huge thankyou to Phlox and Azure for agreeing to my suggestion of a post together, I'm sure you'll agree it has been a pleasure to see their work. Now don't forget to take a look at their blog and join up to see further amazing looks and tutorials.

Also I'd like to say a thankyou to all my followers, I have now passed the 200 mark, I never thought I'd get so many in 6 months. *wipes tear*. xxx

26 comments:

  1. Amazing! You ladies are all simply... amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I love this in its entirety!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Jen, it was fun to work with the lovely ladies from Eyegraffiti.

      Delete
  3. This collaboration is amazing, all three of you did an awesome job. And I'm so happy I found your blog through this! :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the coordinated looks Esther! So, so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Vanessa, I came up with so many looks but not enought time to do them!

      Delete
  5. This is AMAZING. You ladies are so talented! I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damm girl!!!! You are so talented!! I already love you!! I would be your faitful observer from now on!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You make me blush! Thankyou for lovely comment, & look for ward to you reading more posts!

      Delete
  7. I'm so glad this collaboration happened! I've been following Phlox and Azure for a while, but now I know about you, too! :) Your nail art is simply wonderful! WOW! I *really* like the red nails with the teal dots--that is so neat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, Phlox & Azure rock with their eye looks!

      Delete
  8. Phlox and Azure are amazing, their blog is one of my favorites!! You, my dear, are never short of inspiration, I adore both color combos of your designs, they are so fun, chic and cool!! Great post <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW I love what you've done together here and your nails look amazing! Congrats on passing 200 followers - this does not surprise me one bit and will double in no time I'm sure!

    Nic x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Nic, and for all your support too. x

      Delete
  10. Hey Fab! Of course we should do this again, there's no doubt about it! We should definitely start coming up with new things to do that can be transferred to as many looks as possible!
    Hope you had a lovely weekend, and we'll be staying in touch!!!! :)//Azure & Phlox!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey ladies! what an amazing response we've had! I'm sure we'll come up with many many more ideas & bounce of each other to create looks. xx

      Delete
  11. This is an amazing post Esther!!! Such a great idea for you guys to collaborate. Your manis are amazing!!!! You've got some skill girl ;0).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnakyou Marisa, I really enjoyed doing these looks, not completely perfect but you get the idea! Eyegraffiti's eyes however are perfect!

      Delete
  12. The nail art is truly amazing! I love both color combos. I think both manis look great with both combos! My favorite is the second look from the first combo. And of course the makeup looks are breathtaking! This is true art. Congrats on the post ladies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Mihaela, it's my favourite look too, that blue is really pretty, next time I ever get to that shop that sells it I will get you one, as it's such a nice blue! :-) xx

      Delete
  13. That is amazing nail art! Found you through eyegraffiti's blog which I follow :D Following you now too would love you to check out my blog and follow back if you like :)
    http://blissfulbeautyxox.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  14. My nails are slowly starting to grow back, even though I'm drinking water like a race horse! Still so curious about your dotting technique! Perhaps time for a new challenge?
    Phlox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous collaboration, I'm loving your designs. Bold and beautiful :) xxx

    ReplyDelete