Tuesday, November 15, 2011

My Nail Swap Mail!

Hello just a quick post to show you what I received from Sharon who does the blog Behind Green Eyes.

Sharon and I did a swap to help each other out with polishes we couldn't get hold of, I sent LA Colors to Sharon and she sent me Catrice, seemingly impossible for me to find! But not only did she send me the polishes, Sharon also did a beautiful card with FabFingertips cross-stitched on with bottles of polish, look: 




Sharon has shamed me as I didn't do anything this lovely, sorry Sharon, but I hope you like the polishes. xx

These are the polishes I was sent, from left to right- Captain's Sparrows Boat, In the Bronx, Houston's Favourite, Let's Mauve On and Iron Mermaiden.
 


And I bet you can guess which one you know I'll be putting on first! I have been after the douchrome Iron Mermaiden for a long while now and finally I have it in my mitts. I love the name as it reminds me of my oldest brother who was quite possibly in the 80's and early 90's the biggest Iron Maiden fan ever. I doubt I'll be sad if I never hear 'Can I Play With Madness' again!!

Thankyou again Sharon. xxx

9 comments:

  1. I own in the Bronx and I ADORE it!
    That mermaid one looks sooo lovely! I'd love to see your swatches of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're more than welcome, I'm glad they arrived safely and I can't wait to see what you think of the colours - I always start humming 'Run to the Hills' whenever I see that polish haha :) S x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing card and I love the Catrice polishes, never tried any but would love to <3 Can't wait to see your swatches of these xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thats so nice. Them polishes look amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou ladies, aren't thy just lovely, I had a sneaky try on each finger earlier,In the Bronx is so pretty, actually I love them all!

    My husband thinks us ladies have too much time on our hands!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha nicely embroidery! And no we need more time on our hands to get more make up and nailpolish on haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just popping by to say I have gave you an award :D

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com/2011/11/its-awards-night-on-lucyywrites.html

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG.... O_O'

    All of them are gorgeous but that last one... I NEED IT. I'm so sad that I cannot get these gorgeous polishes in the US. I cannot wait to see your swatches! *bites fingernails*

    ReplyDelete
  9. EyeGraffiti - you're not wrong, I could spend hours in Boots alone! Even just window shopping gives me pleasure! x

    Lucy - thankyou love, will check this out! xx

    Rie- I have ben looking all over for Iron Mermaiden! Couldnt even find on ebay now I have it!! They all look wonderful. :-)

    ReplyDelete