Friday, October 7, 2011

IsaDora nail polish - Golden Breeze

Just a quick post today featuring IsaDora's Golden Breeze nail polish. This is a Swedish brand and I have yet to see it any shops anywhere, but there may be some in the bigger cities? Anyone know? 




I got this off Ebay a long time ago and I'm still in 2 minds whether this colour suits me, perhaps after my tan has faded it might look better. It is a lovely pink/copper/golden multichrome colour and sometimes in the right light there is the merest hint of green but I just couldn't photo it, it's also shimmery. As far as I can see on the ingredients there is no formaldehyde, toluene or DBP, it does say on website their products are allergy free. 

For the swatch I did 2 coats, which covered perfectly, and a topcoat, it stayed on for 2 days before any tip wear. Removal was very easy.

In natural light:




In sunlight:











Hope you like this ladies, I still cannot decide but I think it'd look better on very pale skin, or very dark skin rather than my golden skin. It's that problem I have with Rose Gold colours again....

3 comments:

  1. Oh this colour is gorgeous especially in the sunlight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting color! I think it looks good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours!

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete