Friday, September 30, 2011

Models Own Beetlejuice Collection - coming soon.....


Hello Ladies, I must show these nail polishes to you. Not in a long while has a new collection got me so excited. Just look at them, take your time now:

Thankyou to Models Own for letting me use this image.

 From left to right: Golden Green, Pinky Brown, Purple Blue, Aqua Violet and Emerald Black.

This is what Models Own had to say about the collection:
"Each bottle contains four pearlescent colours mixed into one gleaming shade, and the complex colour-shifting, with flashes of vivid tones and ethereal hues, gives a shimmering duo chrome finish. Priced at just £5 each and available early November exclusively at our website. Which shade are you most excited about?" 

Well Models Own, I am most excited about the Aqua Violet as I don't have anything like this. In fact as they are released early November I can see a birthday present to myself coming on - all of them.

The poor postman will literally have these snatched form the other side of the letterbox!

You can be sure of a picture heavy post when I get these as they are duochromes, actually they sound like multichromes and these are my favourite types of polishes. 

Roll on November.....

4 comments:

  1. So any ladies out there liking this then? or am I on my own in duochrome territory? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all Models Own Polishes! and these ones are getting me a wee bit excited!! hehe
    xx
    charlie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I CANNOT wait for these to be released, they are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super excited for these! liking purple blue :)
    Kyrie x

    ReplyDelete